I’m thrilled to be nominated for The One Lovely Blog Award by this amazing blogger Fleur beautyminati for acknowledging how lovely my blog is. Fleur has a very lovely blog and I really appreciate her for nominating me for this award. So, thank you very much.
In order to accept this award, the nominated blogger must follow a few of the guidelines.
So, here are the One Lovely Blog Award Guidelines:-
1) Thank the person who awarded you the award and include a link to their blog
2) Add the One lovely blog award logo in your post /blog
3) Share 7 facts or things about yourself
4) Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominee or commenting on their blog. (doing ten)
7 Things About Myself :-
- Well, I created my blog end of August and I see that my blog has slowly evolving into something more than my initial plan of what it is going to be.
- I’m glad to be where I am now. Writing is something I love to do and sharing it with many friends out there is so much rewarding.
- I enjoy good food and loves to try out new things.
- I love to share my experience with others and also to learn from them
- My weakness is that I’m a perfectionist.
- I take pride in what I do and does it diligently.
- My family is my comfort and strength.
So, I guess I have pretty much covers the 7 things about myself .
I am choosing 10 nominees:-
- Call me Zeena
- Seoul BKK
- Amber T.
- pretty drastic moves
Again, I thank beautyminati for this surprising yet meaningful nomination. When you have the time, swing over to her blog and check it out.
Thanks everyone for reading.