Wanna know what eyeshadow palette that I’ve been obsessed with this month? It none than the limited edition Artistic Palette by Make Up For Ever.
I’m all about stress-free makeup and pretty much adore any product that saves me time and effort in front of the mirror. The Make Up For Ever 9 Artist Shadow do exactly that.
This palette contains nine shades of product which can either be mixed together or apply individually. They’re super pigmented and I’m loving the smooth texture of these eyeshadows. Don’t be scared off by putting a blue, green or purple shades on your eyes.
You’ll also find this booklet for your easy reference on how to create different eye looks in case you wanted to try something different.
I’m a sucker for cute packaging even though this collector metal box might look bulky to you, I don’t really care. A collectible item that I adore!
Here are the description of the shades from this palette:
- S102 – Onyx is a deep black with a satin finish
- D552 – Crystalline Grey Beige is a very light taupe with subtle, warm undertones and a frosted finish.
- I220 – Sapphire is a rich, navy blue with cool undertones and a pearly shimmer-sheen finish.
- ME302 – Peacock is a deep teal with warm, brownish undertones and a cooler overtone paired with a pearly sheen.
- ME122 – Snow is a bright white with cooler undertones and a frosted, metallic finish.
- ME108 – Steel is a medium-dark gray with a metallic finish and bluer undertones.
- ME614 – Graphite Brown is a deep brown with subtle, warm, reddish undertones and a satiny sheen.
- D712 – Creme Brulee is a medium copper with warm undertones and a sparkling, metallic finish.
- ME912 – Orchid is a bright, medium purple with warm, pink undertones and a pearly sheen.
Ok guys, I’m in love with these shades! This eyeshadow palette is awesome for when I want to rock a dramatic eye because it has all the shades I need. These five shades are everything I could ever wish for. Gorgeous!
And this duochrome (Onyx) shade is such a beautiful color! Don’t get me wrong, you’re not going to catch me rocking a crazy duochrome color regularly but an easy to wear and well-blended colored lid is one of my favorite looks for this spring.
For this look which I created today, I use the shade Onyx (S-102) on the lids up to the crease and then followed with Sapphire (I-220) on the inner corner for more pop. I’ve been using my finger to mix a couple of the colors into my looks. They’re crease resistant, ultra long wearing and come in some really stunning colors. Love it!
Being a lover of eyeshadow, I knew I was going to love this palette because it’s something quite different from the usual shades I tend to go for.
With today’s winged eye, I use my holy grail tattoo liner by Kat Von D. All the shades are so easy to work on.
Just in time for Mother’s Day! Get your hands on this palette and achieve a sparkly look easy. They’re affordable too so they’re a great one to go for if you just want to test the colored waters.
Let me know if you’ve been wearing colored eyeshadows, I’d love to know what your favorite shades and palettes are. I’m always on the lookout for something new to try!
Thank you so much for stopping by to read and don’t forget to follow me on my Instagram post for more posting updates.