Hey guys! Yes, I know it’s just January but I was wondering how’s your new resolution or goals coming along?
We all strive daily to accomplish our set of goals while staying focused to the tasks at hand.
However, have you stopped lately to think of what really drives you to keep going? Or what motivates you? Comment and share your tips.
Take a look and see which one(s) you can relate to. Is it …
- Independence- To feel in charge of your own life
- Security- job security, financial security, peace of mind
- Self-esteem/The good feeling you get after getting the task done
- Opportunity to improve, to grow and become more capable.
- Self-recognition and respect from others after a job well done.
- Making a difference/ the feeling you get inside
- You’re competitive
- Self Acknowledgement
- Add on any that I didn’t listed it here.
Let’s face it, we’re humans and the tasks we set out to accomplish requires work. Work can be demanding and it’s not surprising that we sometimes abandon it for something that is less challenging or something that seems to be more fun. When that happens, take a quick break and refuel once you’re back on track.
I’ll close with this quote “One of the strongest characteristics of genius is the power of lighting its own fire.” – John W Foster
Hope you’ve enjoyed reading this post and help you find what really drives you?
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog. I hope to see you all again on my next post. Bye!